Stratos ERP is a commerciallly supported implementation of the Drupal erp module available here
For getting a quick start on your own installation of StratosERP, visit the Quick Start page
It is a module set that allows you to utilise Drupal as a major part of your business operations, in areas that we feel both Quickbooks and MYOB are lacking.
We have deliberately utilized the Drupal node system to great advantage for all aspects of the module set, so that almost any other Drupal module can also be added to expand the power of the system.
We have taken advantage of existing Drupal modules wherever possible, using Views, Gmap, Date and Calendar modules in particular.
The Stratos ERP module currently acts as the core of our small business, handling all aspects of it except tax reporting and employee payroll.
The features provided are:
- Purchase Orders
- Payment receipt
- Stock Tracking over multiple stores with the option of tracking by serial number
- Job tracking
- Automated item/pricing import from CSV/Xls files via web or email
- PDF generation of invoices for email (6.x uses print module)
- Quote -> Invoice, Invoice -> Purchase Order, Invoice -> Receive Payments, Purchase Order -> Receive Stock functionality.
- SMS notifications (not in 6.x yet)
- Timesheets (not in 6.x yet)
- Ubercart item synchronisation
- POS Instant login via RFID tag
The system is quite stable/mature, as we have been using it in house as our primary business system since February 2006, and have recently switched to the new 6.x release.