This walk through assumes that you are starting with the default Stratos ERP screen as above on a fresh install. If you have used the system a little, you may have customers, invoices etc already.
You will need to be logged in, or have relaxed the default permissions a lot!
Click on the "customers" link on the left, and a list of the current customers is shown.
Click on the "Test customer" to be taken to the overview screen for this customer
Parts of the screen are:
- "Current" block on the bottom left and the message at the top - The "Test customer" is now the "current" customer, which means that if we go and browse items, we can add things to the "cart" to then create invoices/quotes etc for this particular customer. This functionality is still under heavy development with porting from 4.7 though, so may not function yet.
- "View", "Edit", "Outline" - standard drupal constructs. Edit lets you update the customer, Outline will probably be turned off in later revisions, as its not used.
- Customer id - each customer has a unique id, which is auto assigned
- Address, Phone, Fax, Mobile, Email - each customer has their own address details
- Customer Contacts - Each customer can have multiple contacts, which can also have their own phone numbers etc. The add button lets you add new contacts
- Store - Which "store" this customer is associated with
- Homepage - You can put the customers webpage into their details as well
- Documentation - A direct link to the customers documentation page, which is automatically added when each new customer is added
- Add new comment - Default drupal comment facility
- create cash sale - Create a new cash sale for this customer
- create invoice - Create a new invoice for this customer
- create job - Create a new job for this customer
- create quote - Create a new quote for this customer
- receive payment - Receive payment for outstanding invoices
- Printer friendly version - Default print module functionality
- Customer items - quicktabs block
- Invoices - list of invoices for this customer
- Quotes - list of quotes for this customer
- Purchase orders - list of purchase orders for this customer
As you can see, there are no invoices etc in the Customer items, so lets create one now by clicking on the "create invoice" link now.
This will display the invoice creation screen
A default title is set automatically for the node.
If multiple stores were setup, a different store could be chosen from the invoice details section, a purchase order can be entered if the customer gives one.
To show the functionality, enter a qty into the qty field, then type a single "l" into the stock code field, and the autocomplete will give details on the available matching items.
We can add/remove multiple lines, but for this, just click the "Save" button right at the bottom as is.
The invoice is now created, and the details shown on the screen.
receive payment is still not 100% in 6.x
Notice the "Test customer" link in the invoice body - throughout erp we related invoices/quotes/payments etc to each other this way, making it easy to jump between various tasks.
Click on the "Test customer" in the invoice body to be taken back to the customer details.
There is now a single invoice showing in the quicktabs section.